An early release of our SkuBrain forecasting tool is now available for testing. This initial release
is very basic and allows you to:
- Sign up for a free account
- Create forecasting projects
- Import sales data from CSV files
- Generate heirarchical forecasts from the imported/historical sales data
Primarily, this release is targetted at very early testers (invite only at present) and partners who’s
platforms we plan to provide integrations for. That said, I figured I’d provide a few teaser
screenshots to give folks a feel for what is being built here.
A guided tour ensures you never get lost
The sales dashboard shows a pretty chart of your sales history
Use the forecast wizard to generate new baseline demand forecasts
Easily navigate and view demand forecasts for different levels in the forecast heirarchy
So what’s next?
There is obviously still quite a bit missing, before going live:
- Manual forecasts or forecast editing
- Export functionality (that would let you make use of the generated forecasts)
- Integrations with any ecommerce or ERP platforms
- Any collaboration features
- A whole host of other stuff we have plans to build
These are all things I’m hard at work building presently, so please stay tuned as there is more to come!